Junior IT Project Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 21.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Junior IT Project Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
As IT Project Manager in the Technology & Advanced Solutions unit your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead small to medium-sized development teams, coordinate activities, assign tasks, facilitate work;
- Follow up the progress of the on-going developments. Report effectively to senior management and stakeholders,
- Produce follow-up reports and lead the corresponding follow-up meetings.
- Produce and update the project plan,
- Manage any potential risks which may appear during the development of the projects,
- Manage the capacity of the team and controlling the peaks and droughts in the daily activity,
- Coordinate the final stages of the project lifecycle after delivery of the developments,
- Review project deliverables,
- Define the quality standards to be followed up and making sure they are applied,
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders of the project,
- Manage the needs for resources (human and material),
- Prepare and present offers for specific developments (define, timeline, effort and cost),
- Proven experience with project management methodologies: PM2, Agile, PMP.
- Technical background; ability to understand and contribute to technical discussions and coordinate technical activities effectively, a must.
- Experience working in distributed projects, with remote teams across several locations onsite and offsite; Experience working in international organisations (European Commission, European Parliament, United Nations, NATO, …) a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to team and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral English a must.
- Spanish big plus, French big plus, Dutch plus.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including Business Analysts, UX researchers and designers, Architects, Developers, Testers, a big plus.
- Availability for sporadic travel in Europe.
- Working experience of 5 years.
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities and an attractive salary package including company car and fringe benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off