- As a Junior General Ledger Accountant you maintain and analyse general ledgers for assigned areas and entities.
- The General Ledger department deals with multiple EMEA legal entities.
- You perform monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closings and reports for assigned areas and entities.
- You prepare and post monthly cost allocations, journal entries and adjustments as well, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- You facilitate and complete monthly close procedures, including assisting with US and German GAAP group reporting requirements.
- You manage fixed assets and Capital Expenditure Requests (CER) process.
- As a Junior General Ledger Accountant you investigate and resolve continuous control monitoring findings.
- You assist with the preparation of financial internal and external audits, including strong interfacing with the auditors.
- You monitor, review and update Sox internal controls for assigned areas and entities.
- You look for General Ledger process improvements.
- You will report as a Junior General Ledger Accountant to the General Ledger Manager.
- As a Junior General Ledger Account you have an A1 degree in accountancy/economics.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting department is required.
- You have knowledge of MS Excel and ERP exposure.
- SAP and US/German GAAP experience is a plus.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work independently and meet all deadlines in a timely manner.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills, judgement and decision making skills are competences that you need as a Junior General Ledger Accountant.
- You have effective verbal and listening communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company Organization.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with a good knowledge of German and/or French.
- nVent offers you a challenging and dynamic position as Junior General Ledger Accountant in a global oriented environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and an excellent environment to work, learn & live.
- We offer you a full time position at the Leuven Primary Accounting Center (PAC).
Are you interested in this job as a Junior General Ledger Accountant at nVent in Leuven ?
Apply now at http://nvent.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/5017/1660/en/junior-general-ledger-accountant-at-nvent/
Junior General Ledger Accountant at nVent, General Ledger, Accountant, Accountancy, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeper, Financial, Audits, Internal Audit, External Audit, CER, ERP, SAP, US GAAP, German GAAP, MS Excel, Economics, Business Administration, Master of Business Administration