Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
As a Junior Credit Controller you will execute and conclude on multiple operational credit control matters in close cooperation with stakeholders (eg Accounts Payable, Credit Control, BU's) in order to guarantee the highest collection of receivables. Furthermore you will escalate difficult collections from clients to the central collection manager in order to decide on the necessary actions to be taken.
- Monitor outstanding client balances by methodically checking receivables and by taking appropriate action according to procedures, as well as proactively generating alternatives for further action;
- Leverage on internal contacts close to clients e.g. Project Partner, Project Manager together with your finance team to ensure that required information regarding credit files are collected, processed and analyzed in order to secure a faster payment of invoices;
- Independently deliver timely and correct client receivable reports for stakeholders that clearly articulates further actions;
- Adopt a customer oriented attitude by guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service.
- You have a Bachelor degree and a strong interest in administration and debt management;
- You have strong oral communication and negotiation skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You feel comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholders;
- You can work autonomously and manage your own portfolio, following processes and procedures;
- You have an interest in debt collection and you are driven to achieve team targets;
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible solutions, solve problems quickly and efficiently as well as provide support to others;
- You would love to be part of a team that is collaborative, helpfull and target oriented.
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV now.