Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will support the Head of Finance & Sourcing;
- You will ensure the periodic closure and reporting;
- You will assist in the preparation of budget and forecast together with the operational managers;
- You will assist in the preparation of the investment budgets;
- You will follow up realization of budgets and follow-up of investment and operating budgets;
- You will assist and manage purchase files (business case - budget control);
- You will perform ad hoc analyzes.
- You have a Master's degree, preferably in economics, commercial engineer, etc.;
- You have around 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You combine strong analytical (financial and accounting) skills with good communication skills;
- You are familiar with today's PC applications and the main Office software (mainly excel);
- You have a strong affinity with IT in general;
- You are enthusiastic, positive, well organized and a team player;
- Having some SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Having some audit experience is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.