For a Market Research Agency, we are looking for a Jr Market Researcher to reveal the hidden motivations in people's choices towards product, brands and companies.
Our client is a Market Research Agency.
They reveal the hidden motivations in people's choices towards product, brands, services and companies. They offer tailor-made quantitative and qualitative research in order to understand consumers, their behaviors, ideas and use them to propose marketing-mix solutions.
They also work on neuromarketing to improve communication material.
The company is located between Antwerp and Brussels.
As a Jr Market Researcher you have the following responsibilities:
- You moderate focus groups, group discussions groups and 1-on-1 conversations
- You conduct in-depth interviews
- You measure the reach of marketing activities
- You identify new business opportunities
- Based on the gathered data design insightful reports with actionable recommendations
- You work closely with senior colleagues who will coach and train you
- You are the contact person for clients and deliver high-quality content and services
- You develop commercial contacts and become account manager for a customer portfolio
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal Jr Market Researcher:
- You have a Master degree in Psychology or Communications
- You have an excellent level of Dutch and French (you will have to perform interviews in both languages
- You are familiar with Qualitative research techniques
- Youi hold a driving license (B)
- You are curious and dare to think further
- You love to connect and to interact with consumers
- You are communicative and have commercial flair
This is the opportunity to enter a Belgian company with an open culture and room for initiative.
Your function will be diversified (analysing behavior, working with a project dimension, client contact) and every day will be different.
You will work on a client portfolio that covers multiple sectors.
Possibility for home office (1 day/week).
€2,000.00 - €2,500.00 /month