Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be part of a dynamic team that is organized in an Agile / Scrum way : management of a product backlog, poker planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, splitting the work into sprints of 2 to 3 weeks, retrospectives, ...;
- As a Technical Team Lead you will organize the development team and follow the developers in their daily work and in their acquisition of new knowledge;
- You will be responsible for promoting good design and development practices;
- Your activities will be very varied and will range from technical expertise to specific questions to the identification of high-level solutions for the implementation of complex systems.
- You have at least a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, and you have extensive work experience in a Java development environment;
- You have a broad knowledge of development methods and standards, architecture and technologies in Java and JEE;
- You have proven to be capable to work out a technical implementation plan and to bring this plan to a successful conclusion within the granted periods;
- You have the aptitude to understand the needs and to provide high-performance application architectures;
- You are looking for a varied job that involves challenges;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are creative and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You dare to take the initiative to offer quality solutions;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.