Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services. They are based in Brussels as is the majority of their clients.
Job Description :
- As a software architect you will work on a wide range of activities, ranging from providing accurate technical advice for detailed questions to the identification of high-level solutions in the implementation of complex systems;
- As a technical team leader you will focus on the organization of the development team, the follow-up of the developers on their daily work as well as their technical development.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in computer science, and you have extensive experience in a Java development environment;
- You have a broad knowledge of the development methods and the standards, architecture and technologies in Java / JEE;
- You have the ability to develop a technical implementation plan and to bring this plan to a favorable conclusion within the allocated time limits;
- You are capable to accurately analyze the questions and offer high-performance solutions;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have at least passive knowledge of French, or vice versa.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel, or in one of the several locations in the Flemish or Walloon region.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.;
- All workplaces easily accessible by public transport.