Capyx is an IT consulting company based in Brussels.
We have currently 55 consultants divided into 2 Business Units. The first "Legacy Modernization" is oriented Mainframe and the second "Innovative Solutions" is oriented new technologies. These Business Units can work close together on Conversion/Transformation/Evolution of existing Systems or autonomously.
The main profiles in our company are Developers, Technical Analysts, IT Architects, Project Managers and Functional / Business Analysts.
Our targeted markets are mainly banks, Insurances, Industries, Administrations and Pharma.
Currently, we are looking for a Java PM to lead the delivery of a portfolio of projects and change demands (+/- 1900 md) for health insurance .
- Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality
- Break down project scope (story mapping) into plannable stories
- Plan story analysis with the product owner
- Work with the business product owner to create a backlog for the agile development team work for health insurance and negotiate priority with external Product owners for stories to be delivered by other teams
- Manage the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarify high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
- Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations, work closely together with domain architects.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the sponsor and customer.
- Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
- Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
- Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
- Technical Profile Requirements:
- +5 years experience in Project Management in the IT Sector
- Agile minded. Expertise of functioning in agile context with agile teams.
- Experience with Agile Analysis
- knowledge of iSeries / RPG development environment is optional but an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented and customer centered
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Very good coaching and training skills
- Fluent in French and Dutch
What do we offer?
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications. Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.