Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer to work for a project onsite in European Commission. For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, interoperability, etc.
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements;
- Good knowledge of Java EE 7 or higher
- Good knowledge of Java tools and frameworks: Spring data, Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, Web sockets, IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience with XML, XSLT, XPath, JSON, etc.
- Experience with Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience with Java Message Service (Queues and Topics)
The following knowledge is considered an asset:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Continuous integration and build environment: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, SourceTree, Git or SVN, JUnit or similar
You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
Freelancers are welcomed as well
Who are we?
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 17.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development