Our client is globally active in developing and integrating end-to-end telecom and telematics solutions.
Job Description :
- You will be working in the front-office department, part of the bigger internal R&D department;
- You will develop embedded software several kind of devices;
- You will Implement AFC and ITCS business logic;
- You will integrate with the back office components;
- You will interface with various hardware systems (line films, GPS, smartcards, cameras, gates, payment terminals, fingerprint readers, ...);
- You will work on the front-office part of the system. The application is written in Java and C++ . You will not only develop in Java, but you will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and evolution of the system. The function is certainly not line work.
- You are an experienced Java developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You have a passion for technology and you are eager to learn new things;
- Java 8, 9, 10 have no secrets for you;
- You feel comfortable in Linux environment;
- You are a team player who provides help to his teammates and asks for help when needed;
- You take ownership of the stories assigned to you;
- You have a problem-solving mindset, you dare to think out of the box;
- You are used to work following the Scrum methodology;
- Your English is excellent, knowledge of Dutch or French are important assets;
- Experience with Security (PKI, Secure SDLC, Key Management) is a plus.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges. Workplace region Diegem/Zaventem.
- An international work environment with fun challenges and room for new ideas.
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.