Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Java Developer
Location : Brussels, European Commission
You will be responsible from the tasks as in the following:
- Perform design, development, unit/integration testing and maintenance of software that both follow the reference architecture rules and accurately implement the specifications received in the documents of analysis provided by the business analysts of the project;
- Contribute to the BPM platform solution architecture, propose innovative new designs and develop prototypes, rollout pilots
- Produce and maintain up-to-date the software architecture and components design documentation, development manuals and tutorials to be used by the
BPM development community.
- Prototype development of business processes and maintain BPM reference flows (business processes) to demonstrate the usage of new features/components added to the BPM platform;
- Provide technical scripts/documents and assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Follow-up development of change requests and defects fixing and if necessary perform;
- Follow-up meetings with team members (architecture owners, team leaders; testers; project manager).
You will need to have the skills as in the following:
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience of Java, JEE, Java Script;
- Experience with CQRS, Event Sourcing, KAFKA;
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Dockers
- Angular 2 experience is an asset;
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development,
abstract thinking, reusable components design and development
- Experience with any BPM platform (e.g. Activiti, JBoss
BPM, Oracle BPM)
- Knowledge of developing services on top of component-based architecture;
- Knowledge of interoperability protocols (e.g. HTTP, SOAP, RMI, JSON);
- Ability to write technical documents using UML diagrams
- Fluency in English (written, spoken), and good communication skills.
If you recognized yourself in the above description, apply now via this advert and we are looking forward to meeting you.!!
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development