Job descriptionThe service provider will be working inside a scrum team or a so called squad. In the squad several roles are represented. The main role for the service provider inside the squad will be the developer role that consists out of the following responsibilities:
- Analyze, document and implement changes in the software modules of the EBP program (mainly written in C and Java).
- Create technical documentation for the software modules.
- Execute and document the test for the software modules.
The squad is a self organizing team which means that any role assigned to the team can be picked up by anyone inside the team if the team decides so. In other words, it’s possible that besides the developing role other roles might be requested to the service provider like testing – devops – quality or safety related tasks.
What you'll do
- Analyze, document and implement changes in the software modules of the EBP program
(mainly written in C and Java)
- Create technical documentation for the software modules
- Execute and document the test for the software modules
- Very meticulous and precise during extended periods of time as the developed software will be used in operational systems which may impact the railway traffic
- Can work in an agile scrum team or so called squad.
A squad team consist out of people that take ownership and are committed to execute the job given to them.
- Communicate in team to share information and to request the required information to perform the tasks
- Accurate in reviewing the input information and execution of the tasks
- Experienced in the operational environment Linux
- Experienced/expert in programming language Java
- Experience with C programming
- Experience with agile software development
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, JMS and Hibernate are a plus
- Experience in Angular/AngularJS/NodeJS are a plus
- Understands (can follow a conversation) in French & Dutch
- Can write and express himself fluently in English
- Software Environment:
CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu / RedHat Linux / Stratus VOS system environment
Database technologie : mysql / postgres
C and Java programming
Jira and confluence
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.