Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Java Full-stack developer at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Architecture design of information Systems.
- Development of IT Applications according to specifications.
- Implementing change requests.
- Elaboration of test programs.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Assist with deployment and configuration of the system.
- Assist with the training of the users.
- Apply the DG methodology and best practices.
Knowledge and proven experience of:
- Java development.
- Web client technologies :
- Angular version 5 and upwards.
- Spring Framework.
- HTML/XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS.
- Relational databases.
- Jenkins, Ant, Maven.
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies
- Team player attitude.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today (freelancer is also possible)!!!
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off