To support our strong growth, we are looking for a: Java Analist Programmer.
Bricsys is a global provider of .dwg engineering design software called BricsCAD. With relentless commitment to the success of the BricsCAD community, Bricsys is focused on providing an industrial strength CAD software platform and industry leading support at a compelling price to customers in the AEC, GIS, civil engineering, process and power, and mechanical CAD markets. Founded in 2002, Bricsys is a founding member of the Open Design Alliance. To support our strong growth, we are looking for a: Java Analist Programmer.
We're looking to add an accomplished Java Analist Programmer to our in-house CRM system dev team. The Bricsys On-line Administration system is more than a CRM - it's a CRM on steroids! If you're the right candidate, you'll be crafting tools for marketing, web and email design, website and E-store content management, sales automation and more.
Working with your colleagues, you'll be designing and building tools used by our customers, sales points and third-party app developers in more than 70 countries. Like to build new applications? You can dive into end-to-end analysis and implementation work on brand new projects. Enjoy improving existing code? You'll have opportunities to refactor existing apps, chase down bugs and participate in code reviews.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Applied Informatics / ICT / Application Development.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in a similar job.
- You have solid knowledge of Object Oriented Design / Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML) prototyping.
- You are motivated to work independently and as a member of a team.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently.
- A full-time or 4/5 job in Ghent (UCO tower).
- Flexible hours and sufficient vacation (young parents friendly).
- Competitive remuneration with extras (pension fund, meal vouchers, hospitalization & car insurance).
- A no-nonsense work floor with a flat hierarchy and direct access to management.
- Autonomy in planning and designing your own work (guidance and collaboration possibilities are available).
- Interesting mix of team members to discuss designs and problems.
- Encouragement to show initiative, learn, grow and develop your own ideas.
- Parties, pizza Fridays and other (optional) fun activities.