everis is looking for an IT Test Engineer, with experience in Ranorex and Jenkins, for one of our clients in Braine-l'Alleud.
Our client is working on a migration of an in-house application to a new web application. This new software package is the most critical application for our client. The new system runs on web browser Chrome. It needs to be integrated in to their ecosystem. All this requires a lot of testing for which they are looking for support of a Test Engineer. This is a long-term mission for 11 months with a possibility for extension.
- The focus of the role is Web Application testing since the application runs on a web browser.
- Work autonomous on the testing process, take initiative in proposing improvements and you will work under the supervision of the testing lead.
- Testing all aspects of the web application like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- At least 4 years' experience with application testing.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience working with Ranorex for the automation testing.
- Experience with Jenkins for the UFT/QTP scripts.
- Experience with XStudio for the test cases.
- Experience with manual testing.
- Fluent in English (C1) and French (C1). Passive knowledge of Dutch.
- Team player, able to work under pressure. Resistant to stress.
- Experience in the automotive sector is a plus.
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 20.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc. We are also actively looking for professionals for our clients in the private market.
If you are interested and available for this opportunity as freelance contractor, please respond as soon as possible.
- Flexible Schedules
- Work From Home
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off