We are looking for a System Engineer for the region of Mechelen. You will perform both external support and installation for clients mainly in Flanders. You will be giving the support both on site (60%) and remotely (40%). You will install standard software, customized applications and in some cases perform audits.
Your duties will consist of:
- Installation of servers (mainly Windows), network and communication products at SMEs
- Integration of cloud solutions or hybrid solutions at SMEs
- Independent management of the IT park of business clients, both on a technical and organizational level
- Telephone, remote and on-site support for SME customers
Essential Skills :
- Stress resistence and excellent communication with the end client
- You have at least five years of experience with the installation and support of corporate networks, servers and peripherals
- You have a solid and practical knowledge of server operating systems, virtualization solutions and network software (Windows server, VMware ESXi, Citrix XenApp, etc.).
- You have practical work experience with internet connections and mail servers
- You are familiar with telephone and on-site contact with customers.
- You write and speak Dutch
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems is an asset
- Bachelor degree
You get this in exchange ...
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- A competitive salary in relation to your competences
- A stable position within a good team
- A representative company car
- Growth opportunities if you show a sense of responsibility and have managerial capacities
Interested or intrigued ? Do not hesitate to apply!