For one of our international clients located in Brussels, we are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- Providing face-to-face support on various applications including MS Office, Windows, Internet & Intranet, Iphone/Blackberry, Citrix, etc.
- Liaising and building relationships with staff and keeping key stakeholders updated with global and local projects
- Providing assistance and working closely with the Paris office; handling and following up on Paris tickets
- Escalating problems to the appropriate person
- Setting up presentations, videoconferences and online meetings
- Providing new starter training for Brussels and Paris office as needed
- Reporting unusual, alarming or recurring problems to the appropriate teams
- Maintaining hardware inventory of allocated equipment
- Being involved in special projects as requested
- Regular travel to other offices as needed
- And more!
- You speak fluent English and French (verbal and written)
- You have prior experience in an IT Helpdesk position or similar role
- You have strong PC, Windows and applications knowledge
- Technical skills required: Windows 10, Citrix, MAS Office 2016, Internet/Intranet Technology, call logging systems, laptop hardware knowledge
- You are proactive, service orientated and problem solver
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- You can work effectively on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment and are a good prioritizer
- You are team minded, stress resistant and adapt easily to quick-changing environments
- You are willing to travel regularly to other offices!
- A permanent contract
- Salary according to skills and experience + package
- A dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment!