Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will take care of various tasks in the field of IT office equipment, GSM equipment and office software;
- You will create hardware requests from employees;
- You will plan deliveries and effective delivery of materials;
- You will close requests after materials have been delivered;
- You will take care of the administration of repairs and will give your local support;
- You will request quotes from different suppliers;
- You will manage the Asset-database;
- You will act as a backup for the Buyer / Purchaser;
- You will figure as the contact person for the end users and transporters;
- You will make sure you have a catalog that is always up to date.
- You have at least basic knowledge of IT materials : hardware, smartphones, software, …
- You have good administrative skills, you have thorough knowledge of MS Office 365, more especially of Excel;
- You have knowledge of logistics processes : order picking, sending and receiving goods, warehouse management;
- Having some basic knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, facilities for public transport, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.