Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to work for a project onsite in European Commission.
For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specific area of ICT infrastructure technology.
- High quality recording, analysing and tracking of application issues (incidents, problems, changes) to ensure meaningful feedback throughout the support chain.
- Provision of monitoring of the functioning of business workflow applications and analysis and identification of application defects through detailed inspection of database and application server log files.
- Drafting technical content for knowledge database for use of upstream support groups in relation to the different business processes covered by the applications.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues
You need to have the technical skills in the following:
- Expert knowledge of application problem management applying ITIL (or equivalent) procedures
- Good knowledge of business processes and how they are reflected and implemented in the respective workflow applications.
- Good knowledge of financial circuits in the private and/or public sector.
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML)
- Deep understanding of XML modelling.
- In depth knowledge of service orientated application architectures (SOA).
- High level expertise and long term experience of a combination of the following IT tools is a pre-requisite: ORACLE RDBMS/SQL or equivalent, JAVA/J2EE (BEAWEBLogic or equivalent) and IBM Rational (RQM, RTC) or equivalent
- Good knowledge of ACTIVITI BPM, ECLIPSE/MAVEN, SOAP-UI and Angular 2 or higher framework is an asset
- Good command of the English language is mandatory
- Organize regular coordination meetings, follow-up of actions, minutes of meetings is
- Able to manage analytical and/or technical issues involving different teams, suggest
viable action list is mandatory
If you recognize yourself in the above description, we are looking forward to meeting you! Apply now via this advert and welcome this new opportunity for yourself.
Who are we?
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 17.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development