Our client - an international company active in the hospitality sector& based in Brussels - is looking for an IT sales & marketing project manager as permanent employee.
- Reporting to the head of It solutions, you will lead the company transformation in the sales & marketing area
- Thanks to your experience, you will manage the digital it strategy on a long term plan
- This position mix entreprise architecture & product management
- As IT expert, you will define the use of CRM, content management, marketing automation & customer analytics
- Ensure professional alignment of IT Products and Technologies across lifecycle (design, build, deploy and run)
- From stakeholders to external partners, you will ensure the proper relations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent in experience is a minimum
- Minimum experience: +10 years in IT
- +5 years' experience in IT roles linked with sales or marketing
- Experience in IT vendor management
- Excellent technical knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Devops, SCRUM....).
- Significant knowledge and experience in CRM product, project/program management.
- Significant experience as Solution Architect, successfully integrating new products.
- Good experience in multiple technologies (e.g. SOA, SaaS, Webservices......)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Marketing Automation, Web mechanics & KPIS, Social & Mobile Platforms/Analytics, Advertising networks, Marketing Applications, Data & Analytics tools....
- Soft skills: Customer oriented mindset, strategic thinking, results orientation, excellent communication skills, change agent
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus