As IT support specialist are you responsible for 1st line resolution of IT linked issues.
Our client is a well-known Belgian company with more than 150 shops around Belgium, France,...
As IT support specialist you are responsible for:
- You are the internal person of contact for the several shops around Belgium
- You are responsible for answering & helping them for IT linked issues
- Troubleshoot and solve issues and front-line queries, and quickly troubleshoot incidents
and requests in accordance with the agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- You analyse what's the origin of the issue by asking the right questions
- Ensure a high level of customer service to achieve the highest level of satisfaction
- Your knowledge of the company allows you to use the right procedures and to escalate
problems when necessary to the appropriate person or department
- You can organise your work independently and perform recurring tasks.
The ideal IT support specialist:
- You customer minded and can listen carefully.
- You are able to ask the right questions in order to find the right solution
- You can answer in both Dutch and French
- You have at least a first experience in an equivalent position
Attractive salary package in line with your responsibilities
Very nice working environment and growing possibilities
You will arrive in a top team, they are always there for a good laugh !