IT Quality Project Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the International Organizations - Public Sector, with the following characteristics:
As a Quality leader, you will lead the project and the team members as well as manage the client expectations to ensure the overall project success.
The following non-exhaustive list will include some of your daily tasks:
· Accountable of project management and quality management activities: planning, scope definition, control and monitoring, risks management.
· Coordination of virtual teams located in different countries.
· Leading functional and technical workshops focusing on quality management and meeting with the client that can be for user requirements, analysis and design reviews, planning and management of quality and delivery meetings.
· Keep track of quality and project performance and provide forecasts.
· Analysis of possible deviations and identification and follow-up of corrective actions.
· Monitor and control the activities of the project aligned with the project plan and contractual aspects, keeping the project within the boundaries.
· Manage quality engineering teams to plan, execute and report the quality engineering work (Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Automation, Performance Tests etc.).
· Manage end-to-end delivery of Quality Engineering work including UATs and post go-live support.
· Coach the project team on complex activities within the project, supporting them on critical decisions.
· Experience of minimum 3 years in managing fixed price projects and quality engineering teams.
· More than 10 years of experience in IT projects.
· Knowledge of ITIL, Agile, PMP-PMI (or Prince2). Certification is desired but not required.
· Experience in Quality Assurance, Risk Management. ISTQB certification is desired.
· Experience in Configuration Management Database and management of requirement traceability matrix.
· Experience with Test Automation tools is desired.
· Excellent skills in: analysis of complex situations, negotiation and communication.
· Excellent command of English.
· Quality oriented person, wiling to improve and learn in the process.
· Desirable to have nationality of a NATO Nation to be able to get the security clearance.
· Able to travel time-to-time to client locations in The Netherlands and Belgium (<30% of total time)
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities and an attractive salary package including company car and fringe benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off