IT Project Manager - Insurance
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 21.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager - Insurance to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
- everis Belux is 150 people strong with another 250 people supporting the Belux activities from other everis offices. Over the last 5 years we have grown over 20% per year, ending FY '17 with revenues over 55M€
- You join the small (20 people) but fast growing local everis sector team focusing on insurance clients.
- Sample client projects include:
o Delivery of technical transformation projects covering Robotics, chatbot advanced OCR/AI, etc…
o Application custom development projects delivered in Agile or Waterfall methodology including Java, .NET or mainframe platforms
o Integration projects including implementation of package and standard technical or market software solutions.
- You are part of the local everis practice but also belong to the European virtual sector team, collaborating frequently with you sector colleagues in the other everis offices.
As an IT Project Manager Insurance within everis:
- You challenge and align the business and technical teams concerning requirement, planning, technical solutions and risks/issues
- You manage communication and project governance at all levels (steering/strategic, tactical, and operational).
- You manage project stakeholders, prepare key status meetings and report transparently on project status and issues/risks
- You manage the everis and client teams concerning expectations, deliverables, milestones and overall project financials.
- You will work in a wide range of domains covering all key domains of our client's business including distribution, new business, underwriting, claims management, CRM/customer analytics with a focus on process optimization, process automation and digital transformation both in the 'Life' and non-Life domain
- You participate in the development of the insurance practice by contributing in the development of points of view, project testimonials in focus groups, etc…
- You help recruit, train and coach junior team members
- You take part and are motivated by the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and growing team drives
- University Master degree in exact sciences (engineer) or IT
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience as IT project manager with strong IT & technical affinity
- Mandatory NL/FR/ENG language skills (NL/FR: fluent in at least 1 of the 2 and good understanding of the other = at level B2 or C1)
- Strong IT & technical affinity and experience with IT/Business alignment is a must.
- Experience working in an 'Agile' / 'DevOps' context is a must
- Experience working in an international context with geographically dispersed teams is a plus
- Project Management certifications are a plus (Prince II, PMBok or similar)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on, operational
- Results-oriented, can-do mentality
- Very strong & well developed interpersonal skills
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities and an attractive salary package including company car and fringe benefits.
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home