IT PM - Hainaut
This International production company has over 600 employees in Belgium.This family-owned business was founded about 100 years ago and continues to grow. To ensure its growth, they are looking for an IT Project Manager.
You are responsible for the Group Non-ERP applications.
You are responsible for performing professional level business systems, processes analysis and project management activities including: planning, designing, implementing and AMS contractualization of world-wide business applications.
You are responsible for complex application landscape rationalization, full lifecycle projects implementation as well as set, follow and maintain best practices and standards.
Other important responsibilities:
- Prepare project proposals and project/initiatives RFI/RFP/RFQ; understand budget implications and responsibly operate on cost control and cost reduction
- Manage and assess business process requirements; evaluate possible solutions and coordinate the architectural implementation of the solutions
- Propose and define testing and development environments suitable for testing and evaluation of new technologies
- Prepare project work plans and timelines, monitor project milestones and report, project
- progress to management
- Create and maintain standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility
- Supervise external vendor execution and coordinate IT activities with local IT personnel
- Minimum 5 years of experience on managing applications and applications projects
- Experience in full-cycle project management and implementation of international software solutions
- Experience in managing international suppliers, contracts, staff and dealing effectively with staff leadership and support
- Knowledge of enterprise system architecture, real time interfaces, formal database architecture
- Solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems, IT Standard ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF are a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and French are mandatory.
A challenging job with lots of responsibilities in a thriving company. You will get a permanent position with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
If you recognize yourself in all of the above, don't hesitate to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find other IT vacancies on our website www.targetrecruitment.eu.