Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
As an IT project manager you will ensure the realization of socially relevant ICT projects taking into account the planning and the required quality;
- You will provide regular reports on the progress of the projects and ensure good communication between the various parties involved;
- You will follow up the activities and supervise the proper organization of the work within the department;
- You will organize the change management process and you will support the development and evolution of the 'Best practices' within the department;
- You will take on a motivating, advisory and facilitating role with regard to the management and the business units and work closely with them;
- You will ensure good people management in which you stimulate, coordinate and motivate the colleagues involved during the realization of the projects.
- You have obtained a university degree, preferably in ICT, and have at least 5 years of experience in project management;
- You have a good knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2;
- A technical background in the following technologies is an asset: Java, JEE, Openshift, Rest Web Services, ...;
- You have a sense of responsibility and are customer and result oriented;
- You work organized, you know how to set priorities and you can coordinate the various partners and colleagues involved in a project;
- You have excellent communication skills, you have proven to be a good negociator;
- You attach great importance to coaching and you know how to motivate and coordinate the teams involved in the projects;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.