If you are looking for a position combining IT leadership and SAP technical (MM/WMS) skills, this challenge may be of your interest. Location: Puurs.
Our client is active in the food industry. Based in the plant production in Puurs, our client is looking for a hands-on IT Manager highly skilled in SAP (MM/WMS) to strengthen its team and to play an important part in reaching ambitious growth plans.
The IT Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of 3 people. The team is divided in 4 domains: Network & Infrastructure, Service and Delivery, Business Applications and Production Applications. Next to this, the IT-manager will be him/herself responsible for the domain of Business Applications, mainly in the role as SAP specialist specifically in the domains MM & WMS, and is able to oversee in complete SAP landscape.
- Oversees the day-to-day workflow of the IT department
- Work with staff in a hands-on approach by serving as the main point of contact on all IT-related matters
- Initiate or implement improvements in all areas of IT
- Perform SAP configuration to meet business requirements
- Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, forms and other technical enhancements
- Translate the business requirements in functional requirements for SAP and other business applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT engineering, ICT Business economics or IT related discipline
- Good understanding of SAP modules (MM, WMS, FI) and processes (PTP, OTC, etc…) and integrations with external systems
- Proficient with databases and queries
- Experience with processing Idocs, batch job processing, and trouble shooting
- Fluency in English, Dutch and Italian are a plus
- Pragmatic, hands-on with strong communication skills
- Attractive salary package
- Challenging environment and international exposure