Service Provider near Vilvoorde
Our client is a large multinational service provider based near Vilvoorde.
- You are responsible for handling telephone or email questions and problems regarding our technical products and services (Technical solutions).
- You carefully register the question (service request) or problem (incident) in our systems.
- You will always try to handle the problems yourself as much as possible. If that is unsuccessful, you can escalate it to the next level in a documented way. You remain responsible for communication to the customer until it is resolved
- You proactively contact customers to prevent problems
- You ensure the start-up of new customers with Technical Solutions.
- You have an eye for the technical set up and implementation of the correct procedures to meet the needs of the customer and taking into account the possibilities of operations
- You formulate proposals to improve the quality of service for the customer and to optimize the work of the operators
- You are perfectly bilingual (Dutch / French), you have a good knowledge of English and you like telephone contacts
- You are interested in the new technologies in the field of security and computer systems
- You find yourself as a pronounced team player who carefully follows the work instructions
- You can think analytically and look for solutions to the problems that arise
- You consider customer friendliness to be a priority and can handle stress well
- You are willing to work in shifts (no weekends)
- A professional reception with the necessary internal training to successfully complete this job.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, supplemented by an extensive package of extralegal benefits.
- An exciting and varied position as IT Helpdesk Collaborator in a dynamic and growing company with an open atmosphere.
- Development opportunities and the necessary space for self-initiative and entrepreneurial action.
- No car provided.