Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will request quotations from different suppliers, check the budgets for placing orders, place and follow the orders, follow stock management and check the purchase invoice regarding IT office equipment, GSM material and office software;
- You will manage framework contracts and provide the necessary input for framework contracts;
- You will prepare the purchase schedule, based on the capacity of the stock and teams;
- You will follow up any complaints from suppliers;
- You will proactively look for new suppliers;
- You will handle all incoming IT requests, both for hardware and software;
- You will contribute to the rationalization and generalization of both soft and hardware purchases and you will be constantly looking for improvement in the ordering processes;
- You will be responsible for the management of mobile telephony : purchase of devices, subscriptions, follow-up;
- Various ad hoc tasks will also part of your duties;
- You will follow new trends in IT office equipment, printers, MFPs and telephony and give advice to your manager.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree and you have several years of experience in a similar (purchasing) position;
- You are customer-oriented and discrete;
- You have proven not to be afraid and to be capable to negotiate with suppliers;
- You have a good knowledge of IT office hardware and office software;
- You can easily work with MS Office and you have a thorough knowledge of Excel;.
- You are a team player, but you can also function independently;
- You are flexible and you know how to keep an overview during busy times;
- You have knowledge of public procurement law and basic knowledge of SAP;
- You have experience with software and IT purchases and with framework contracts;
- You have a commercial attitude and strong communication skills;
- You have a good active knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- Workplace close to a main railway station in Brussels,
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, interesting facilities concerning use of public transport;
- A healthy work-life balance.