Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
Our Clients’ Operations department is a unique combination of teams that provide end-user services and support. From within that department, the Incident, Problem & Change Management and Business Service Management teams provide cross-cutting services to all departments. The End User Support teams (first and second line support, VIP Support and Technical Field Solutions) and End User Computing (System Engineering & Access Management) provide the necessary underlying support.
Operations is mainly focused on customer satisfaction, which needs to be guaranteed by applying high standards.
The Team Lead Business Service Management will manage the IT services and will help to draw them up, both internally within IT itself and with regard to the business. In close collaboration with various teams within and outside Operations, you will guide your evolution with your team and ensure that the SLAs and OLAs are met. Your team is integrated into the company's departments and will work closely with the Center of Excellence.
- You will ensure the functional management and personnel management of the team : recruitment, coaching, development and resource planning;
- You will determine, design and support the IT services, including SLAs and KPIs;
- You will stimulate new concepts and ideas in close collaboration with the business units, Architecture and IT;
- You will provide centralized incident management and change support to the business services for which the team is operationally responsible;
- You will deliver long-term solutions / improvements for repeated incidents with a view to the necessary process optimization;
- You will work on several different projects in the field of IT.
- You have a bachelor degree in an economic, financial or IT direction, or you are equivalent by relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, of which at least 5 years in service management;
- You have experience with people management;
Having some experience with and good insight into business and / or IT service management is desirable;
- You have excellent analytical skills, high level of conceptual and network thinking and you are able to understand and integrate different aspects and requirements from a global perspective;
- You are customer and service oriented, you are a proactive team player who easily interacts with others;
- You have strong communication skills and you have very good negotiation and stakeholder management skills;
- You are committed and service-oriented;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.