As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible to understand and analyze the needs of the business as well as consolidate and transmit them to the IT team, with the aim to develop business applications in order to support critical business processes.
Our client is a well-known company in the sector of insurance. They enjoy an unique service, always based on a personalized approach
The business analyst will implement process adaptations responding to the business needs in terms of information and business. You will ensure as well the documentation and testing of the developed solutions.
- Understand the company's business and to keep up to date your knowledge in business and system.
- Manage the relationships and communication between Business and IT
- Analyze, collect and document the business requirements
- Document and test the developed software
- Outline and allow implementation of the solutions
- Master's degree
- Minimum of a 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Very good knowledge of the best practices and tools in business requirements gathering and business solutions architecture
- Strong communication skills and be persuasive and perceptive
- Methodical spirit and autonomy
- Dutch and English is a must, French is a +
- Pleasant environment in the center of Brussels
- Flexible working hours and training opportunities