Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job description :
You mission will be to maintain the vision, the strategy and the program of our client in order to review the business information on the frameworks and regulations applied. This includes COBIT and ISO27001.
- You will set up and maintain an IT audit and IT compliance framework, in line with legal requirements or strategic IT goals;
- You will prepare and assist in getting approval of the approach by various IT governance bodies. Alignment with existing (corporate) audit processes is key;
- You will set up close cooperation with the Security Policy Officer and the IT Risk Manager in order to identify audit findings and compliance violations;
- You will work out and approve an IT audit and IT compliance planning, taking into account the priorities of projects;
- You will execute IT audits and IT compliance commands in order to identify defects or infringements based on IT (security) policies and IT risk management processes;
- You will document findings, both at high and technical level (exec summery vs architects / engineers / developers), including the provision of mitigation scenarios;
- You will organize follow-up of existing IT audit recommendations;
- You will set up and maintain an IT Compliance dashboard;
- You will set up monthly reporting on the findings and compliance status to senior management.
- You have good knowledge and experience with COBIT and ISO;
- You have strong communicative and analytical skills with attention for detail;
- You have extensive practical experience in setting up a compliance framework and developing useful and readable dashboards and cockpits;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization.
- Competitive salary package included a company car and other fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.