Are you looking for an ambitious Sales challenge? Lilliputiens is looking for an International Account Manager.
Lilliputiens, a Belgian company, specialized in high end quality activity toys, telling stories for almost 25 years.
All our toys combine stimulation, playfulness and aesthetic value. Every items is designed by creative moms putting the key moments of the child's development at the center of every creation.
Lilliputiens is recognized for its Smart Concepts and its endearing characters and therefore meets the expectations of your customers.
Do you like to take up ambitious sales challenges requiring smart solutions?
Do you feel happy when your inner child comes out to spice up your day?
Do the words 'intrapreneur', 'travel', 'digital' and 'team' bring a smile to your face?
If so, come and join the smart and sparkling Lilliputiens sales team.
Key Responsibilities include: sales development (offline and online),
partners 'network management (agents, partners, key accounts and distributors).
Working closely with the sales director based in Belgium, your primary role will be to strengthen and expand our export business based on the global trade strategy:
- Strengthen and expand the export business for our brand within the given and new customer portfolio, supported by fact based recommendations.
- Build strong and sustainable relations with our business partners and clients through selection, support and evaluation.
- Monitor the market and create new opportunities, looking for new and different growth paths.
- Negotiate commercial contracts with both distributors and key accounts.
- Ensure the customers' satisfaction and the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments; solving eventual commercial issues.
- Ensure frequent business reviews with partners and define actions adapted to the market.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, events and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
- 'Sales' is your passion.
- Min 2 years' experience in sales preferably within an international environment of a branded concept. Experience in the Toy Industry is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of digital sales.
- 'People' is your energy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French and Dutch are strong advantages.
- Strong intercultural intelligence.
- 'Results' is what you strive for.
- Intrapreneurial spirit.
- Result driven and focused on implementation.
- High drive to exceed targets and objectives.
- Flexible, eager and willing to travel frequently in Europe.
- IT (MS Office) and digital knowledge.
- Full time job in a dynamic company.
- Challenging career in an international environment.
- Room for personal development & growth.
- An attractive salary package.
- Company car, laptop, smartphone,...
Interested? Don't hesitate and apply. The selection process will be closed by the end of July.