- Member of the Sales Team focusing on Customer Relationship & satisfaction.
- Development of long term relation with clients on an International scope
- Bio Process company
Our client is the international leader within the Healthcare Process segment.
They have a large range of activities & in order to sustain their growth on the European market, they are today looking for a new Relationship Manager for the Bio Process Business Unit.
As the successful International Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as interface to our external business partners enhancing customer relationships, especially procurement, through business activities for potential customers and non-EU countries (Russia, Turkey, Israel, etc).
- Coordinate contract discussions, sales agreements & confidential agreements.
- Prepare and analyse sales budgets and sales progresses.
- Support and prepare events together with Marketing.
- Establish relationships and long-term business environments for potential customers & non-EU countries.
- Develop a business strategy for assigned customers based on their needs.
- Collect forecast information, following up on customer projects.
- Introduce the company products, supply chain, business continuity plan and price scheme to our customers.
- Enhance customer satisfaction coordination with product management and logistics team.
- Conduct annual and bi-yearly business review meetings with assigned customers.
- Coordination of customers' agreements, contract discussions between customer and headquarter.
- Support the budget making based on forecast.
- Analyse the sales process and trend.
As the successful International Account Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree, equivalent or higher degree - or equivalent by experience.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in a Sales or Customer Relationship position in a manufacturing company.
- Relevant experience in B2B chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Being based in Belgium is mandatory.
- Fluent English (both oral and written) - any other languages will be considered as a strong asset.
- Strong communication & relational skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Communicative and team oriented.
- Intercultural experience is a strong asset.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
The successful International Account Manager will:
- Have the chance to join an global company leader on his market with multiple growing opportunities on the international level.
- Enjoy a strong training & development program put in place by the company.
- Have an attractive complete salary package in line with his experience.