- Provides significant input into the annual IT Audit planning process by performing risk assessment & other analysis of the assigned regions’ IT landscape leading to the development of stakeholder relevant audit project objectives, scope, testing methodologies, audit programs & time budgets.
- Manage concurrent IT Audit assignments & ensure that each audit is performed in accordance with established & approved IT Audit.
- Provide direction and timely support to the audit team in all phases of the audit field work, including on the job training.
- Review the audit report and submit the draft to the Director for review comments, approval and distribution to the audit customers.
To join our team you will need:
A master Degree in the concerned field is required
English is a must
- 8 years of progressively increased IT Audit responsibility, with at least 3 years IT audit supervisor experience.
- IT audit experience in public accounting &/or a manufacturing/consumer products environment.
- Experience auditing SAP or other large ERP systems.
- Experience auditing in a diverse, decentralized IT environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong leadership, mentoring, interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Develop team members through coaching & feedback on performance.
- Ability to identify & move quickly on performance problems.
- Demonstrated ethical & moral behavior, unquestionable integrity & character.