everis is looking for an IT Network & Infrastructure Architect, with experience in telecommunications, for one of our clients in Braine-l'Alleud.
- You will be the point of contact for Network and Telecom expertise.
- Be able to design infrastructure solutions.
- Update the manual or automatic procedures and documentation to standardize the changes.
- Evaluate the infrastructure products to be able to anticipate the client needs.
- Follow the life cycle of the infrastructure products.
- Product integration between the external and internal infrastructure.
- Be able to understand the interface between the different systems.
- Organise and manage meetings between different stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external suppliers.
Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, RSA/VASCO, Microsoft, Linux (Redhat), Antivirus, Divers.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure and at least 5 years of hands on experience with managing network environments and the telecom of a company.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree, with preference in IT.
- Good knowledge of Office Suit: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- A certification on Microsoft, Network and/or ITIL is an asset.
- You are able to work well under stress and you can prioritize.
- You analyse the possible challenges/problems in a large environment.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch (C1).
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 20.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
If you are interested and available for this opportunity as freelance contractor, please respond as soon as possible.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Work From Home
- Professional Development