Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will participate in the elaboration of the general guidelines, the vision and the policy on information security;
- You will be responsible for the implementation of information security projects, both for internal services and for our clients’ customers;
- You will analyze the needs and risks related to information security in accordance with ISO 2700x standards;
- Based on your analyzes, you will prepare recommendations and advice on information security for the technical, organizational and procedural domains;
- You will elaborate the necessary procedures and preventive measures to guarantee an optimal safety level;
- You will be responsible for the documentation and implementation of this procedures and measures mentioned above;
- You will advise the teams involved and you will work closely with this teams;
- You will give advice in the event of incidents related to information security;
- You will ensure compliance with and application of the information security rules of our client.
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and you are very familiar with IT systems and technologies;
- You have a sufficiently in-depth vision about information security, having at least some relevant experience in this area is desirable;
- Having interest in internal audits is an asset;
- You are always prepared to study the new trends on the market and to integrate them into the safety structure;
- You have good communication skills, you are social, result-oriented and sufficiently stress resistant;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of Dutch and French, you are preferably fluent in both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc…