Cloud Consultant, Medior
Infrastructure Management Consulting
The Medior Cloud Consultant role as part of the Infrastructure Management Consulting is a key asset of the Infrastructure Management horizontal practice and has several key responsibilities and objectives to fulfil.
The balance between these responsibilities may vary in time according to business development and presales opportunities, consulting services requirements, technology watch and personal experience and development preferences.
In these various roles, responsibilities and activities, the Cloud Consultant plays an instrumental driving role,drives ideasaround business objectives and fosters understanding around technologies, interacts with decision makers and solution owners, delivers a convincing vision with great communication skills. He/she is a great team player, bringing people and ideas together around solutions design.
As a key member of the Infrastructure Management presales team, the Cloud Consultant will be involved in following roles and activities:
- Developmentof convincing presales and sales pitches around Cloud and related technologies, services and transformation projects, both orally and in written form
- Supports services design and cloud-based solutions architecture, integrating the business, functional and technical perspective components, with a concise and clear writing production
- Develop presales and sales leads through relationship networking and developing contacts at senior client business and management levels
- Build and expand the reusable presales building block regarding cloud clients references and reusable cloud services and solution components
As a knowledgeable expert in the Infrastructure Management Consulting team, the Cloud Consultant will be involved in following roles and activities:
- Be the focal point of technological reference for cloud solutions and approach from a Sopra Steria Group perspective and reflecting further the group strategy inside the local practice
- Accompany clients at senior level, ranging from outlining strategy, identifying business and financial benefits with executives and decision makers, guiding cloud approaches, assessing cloud maturity and business requirements, seeking highest consulting added-value through service proposals
- Deliver chargeable cloud consulting missions through workshops and projects, where Cloud maturity is being assessed, IT, application and processes landscapes are discovered and shaped, migration roadmaps are designed, related service proposals are built and delivered, through solution co-design with enterprise and solution architects
- Build a compelling vision, consistent with the Sopra Steria group strategy, enrich the supporting materials and demonstration artefacts, and deliver them through services
- Write cloud consulting story boards and deliver compelling vision statements both in spoken and written presentations and documents
3. Cloud-landscape watch
As a critical advisor in the Cloud-surroundingservices offering, the Cloud Consultant will be involved in following roles and activities:
- Actively update knowledge, understanding and vision of deep Cloud trends, the business purposes and strategic objectives the address, and challenge Sopra Steria’s Group vision and market approach
- Actively watch technological observe, track, filter out and assess potential technologies inside the very wide multi-cloud field, sustaining a technology-agnostic, vendor-independent approach but with a rooted opinion
- Build a top-notch understanding of the major cloud solutions providers and how they evolve and mature, which clients they attract and how they differentiate in value from each other
- Develop potential partnerships and alliances with key solution players allowing Sopra Steria to deliver state-of-the-art Cloud consulting services
- Explore in person or guide technology experts and engineers into creating proof of concepts of such emerging technologies, for client showcases
- Share Consulting knowledge inside the infrastructure management team through workshops and coaching, helping to build the whole team capability in cloud and related technologies.