Our client, active in the insurance sector is looking for a security & support officer with a background in Identity access management / unified access management. This is a permanent opportunity based in Brussels.
Your role :
-As an Operations Security Officer, you will work in the Operations Department.
-In this role, you will be responsible for managing IAM and UAM environments
-You will manage the IAM tools (OMADA, SAILPOINT,…).
-On a daily basis you will deal with operating system & networks
Your skills :
-At least 5 years of multi-level support experience, 1st, 2nd, 3rd line.
-Past experience in IAM & UAM
- Complete computer knowledge in the different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac-os, android, Server OS)
- Global knowledge of Networks (basic networking concepts must be understood, IPV4, IPV6, DNS, Firewall and routing)
- Knowledge of SQL databases and connections
- Knowledge of hardware is recommended to help analyze certain issues with other teams
- Essential knowledge of Active Directory and cloud environments
- Previous experience with security guidelines in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge in French, Dutch & English
- Knowledge of recent Office suite tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)