To reinforce their ICT team, our client is looking for a HR System analyst - project coordinator.
As HR system analyst you manage and develop the HR solutions, while ensuring their good standards, their architectures, the integration of their functionalities within the various modules and external applications. You also ensure the production and validation of the various updates.
• Translate the description of customer needs (based on functional analysis) into solution design documents (detailed technical analysis) .
• Participate and perform customization, development and maintenance tasks for existing applications or new applications, respecting the agreed SLAs.
• Evaluate the workloads (human and material resources) required for a development, agree on a timeframe and keep the involved parties informed of progress.
• Ensure stability (impact study and architecture model) of existing solutions in case of changes or to ensure continuity of service.
• Ensuring system releases and compliance verification of the implementation.
• Perform technical and functional tests .
• Provide support for implemented solutions.
• Analyze and resolve assigned incidents.
• Collaborate closely with Functional Analysts, Technical Analysts, Project Managers, Architects, etc.
• Monitor and respect the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of application solutions and anticipate major changes.
• Ensure a technological watch related to the tools in the HR field in order to propose the best solutions answering to the needs of the involved parties (budget, stability of the information system, maintenance efficiency, ...)
• Participate in the training of Key-Users and Users.
• Write and maintain the documentation.
Required experience & skills
• Holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science .
• Experience of approximately 5 years in a similar position or in a Software Developer / Engineer position within the HR area.
• Excellent technical knowledge of analysis, programming and operating system.
• Desired experience in ERP-like development environments. Knowledge of HR Access is an asset.
• You have excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch as well as a good knowledge of technical English;
• You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
• You work methodically, are particularly organized and are able to set priorities;
• You are pragmatic, result-oriented and highly analytical;
• You demonstrate autonomy, rigor and precision in your work;
Our client offers
- a nice working environment
- a competitive salary package
- training opportunities
- Location: Brussels, easy access with public transport