As Junior Specialist HR SSC you support the HR processes for the entire associate work life cycle - from recruitment to exit from the company: You will independently create the necessary documents using modern, IT integrated tools.
In this entry-level position you will acquire comprehensive HR knowledge and should be able to develop within Human Resources after 2-3 years.
- Support the HR Business partners in their daily job through processing of administrative paperwork in line with agreed SLAs.
- Maintain employee records electronically and manually so that information is accurate and secure.
- Data managed includes personal information; job history; retirement/insurance docs; leave accrual records; details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression.
- On demand, respond to justified enquiries from employees and managers about individual and organization-wide human resource information, without compromising the organization’s standards of data privacy and confidentiality.
- Provide Administrative support to the organization on locally defined additional activities
- Participate to the optimization of processes in the HR Shared Service Team
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent
Fluency in English. French/German/Luxembourgish will be considered as asset
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Stress resistant
- Good, professional communication skills
- Good organization and accuracy skills
- Basic knowledge of local labor legislation
- PC Literate (MS Office and SAP user knowledge)