As HR Business Analyst, you join a large HR Team in Brussels (HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Payroll Specialists).
This new function will support the Comp&Ben Manager in the analysis, development and optimization of the salary policy.
Our client is an international group based in Brussels.
As an HR Business Analyst you are responsible for the implementation and optimization of the salary policy of the group.
What does it mean? You will work on the following topics:
- salary and bonus processing
- You analyze the current HR process, you identify the changes and you participate to the implementation of these changes
- You are in charge of analyzing the current benefits and you make sure that the best external partners and suppliers are selected (insurance, leasing, ...)
- You actively participate to the implementation and development of the mobility policy : you will study the different solutions according to the budgetary and legal obligations
- Continuous tax optimization : you establish recommendation based on the legislation
- You participate in the grading project and in the reevaluation of the job descriptions in order to establish a competitive salary policy for the group
- Participation in various other HR projects - HRIS
Are you the HR Business Analyst that we are looking for?
Here is a list of non exhaustive qualifications:
- You have a diploma (Master or Bachelor) in HR, accounting, law,…
- Experience in payroll and/or compensation & benefits is a must
- You have up-to-date knowledge of the Belgian social & labor law
- You have excellent knowledge in Dutch and/or French with a good knowledge of the second language
- You are analytic and you know how to translate your analyses into HR and/or business language to share with your colleagues
- You know how to adapt your communication style to different profiles
- You do not hide away from a challenge! You can work autonomously and like to take initiative
- Because of your proactive attitude, you are able to forecast possible problems and take action to avoid them
- You are also able to formulate improvement proposals
Our client offers a great opportunity to join an HR Team with many development and training opportunities.
The salary package is complete and attractive.