We are looking for an HR Assistant for a temporary replacement (fixed-term contract).
Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
As HR Assistant, you will perform the following HR-related tasks:
- Register sickness and leave days.
- Report on HR data.
- Follow-up on employee files, fill in and classify forms.
- Process payroll correctly and timely.
- Administration of interim employees.
- Administrative HR support.
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Arange business travel: bookings, transportation, restaurants, hotels, visa,…
- Bachelor degree in HR, Office Management, ...
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative / HR function.
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Affinity with business travel.
- Fulltime and fixed-term contract (until the end of June).
- Competitive salary package, including benefits and training.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A team of great colleagues.