Personal Assistant position within the Public Law department of a law firm
This law firm is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning their insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, they've earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Their lawyers are leaders in their field - and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
As High-level Personal Assistant:
You are the lawyers' first port of call for a wide variety of queries and requests, and as such, your role involves a multitude of tasks:
- Managing the lawyers' calendars, mailboxes and contacts in a proactive manner. This includes scheduling appointments and conference calls, booking meeting rooms and restaurants, and liaising with our dedicated agent for travel and hotel reservations.
- Managing incoming mail and telephone calls.
- Preparing, processing and virtual filing correspondence, legal documents and reports (Word, Excel).
- Creating high-impact presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint).
- Liaising with our marketing department for the organisation of client events and the preparation of mailings.
- Preparing and submitting the lawyers' expense notes, processing incoming
invoices and liaising with our accounting department as well as reviewing the lawyers' time entries in preparation of billing.
The successful Bilingual Personal Assistant is/have:$
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal
- You are flexible and able to build relationships with various stakeholders
- You are accurate and resilient
- You are dynamic and willing to take initiative
- You have very good organisational skills
The company can offer you a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience (including luncheon vouchers, an in-house self-service restaurant, free public transportation, an insurance package, extra-legal holidays, sports facilities and discounts with certain suppliers).
€3,000.00 - €4,000.00 /month