The client is looking for a Head of Regional Manager to join his team in Brussels.
Established 10 years ago, the company is a fast-growing and very innovative food retail company. Developping different concepts, they have the passion and quality in the center of their values. Today, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
The aim of the Head of Regional Managers is to act as link between the company back office, the team of Regional Managers, retail partners and points of sales.
As the connection between Country Manager and operations, you lead the team of 3 Regional Managers, give a direction, inspire them for continuous improvement, coach for growth and ensure their training. As a Manager, you give the team and individual objectives and make sure goals are achieved.
You will take the lead on the daily communication with the retailers towards operations, and remain open to seize business opportunities for growth.
The position involves traveling throughout all the Belgium territory and spending some nights in hotels.
- You have a proven track of record in a similar position within the food & beverage/ hospitality/ retail industry
- You have commercial acumen, strong people skills, team management experience
- You have enough background to see the big picture and take a step back to propose out of the box solutions
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written). Any additional language is an advantage
The salary package which includes a company car will vary between 45-60K gross per year, depending on the experience of the candidate.