Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life.
Are you a problem solver, innovative and think outside the box? Then this Graduate Program is perfect for YOU!
- We currently have 41 open positions in 14 countries in Europe for Sales, Engineering, IT, Technical, Marketing or Operations profiles.
- We have 1 position as a Graduate Sales Specialist in Belgium (Sint Stevens Woluwe)for candidates fluent in Dutch, French AND English
- Please apply by sending your CV and your motivation letter in English (answering the 5 questions listed at the end of the job description). Any uncomplete application will be automatically rejected.
On this exciting program, Arrow will support you from day one, employing you in a permanent sales role and you will be eligible for Arrow’s comprehensive remuneration and benefits package.
When you join the Arrow Graduate program team, we work together to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the business world and giving you a solid foundation to build your sales career on in Arrow.
We will provide you with a supportive mentor, continuous development and coaching as well as all the training that you will need.
You will join a team of graduates based across Europe, making new friends and forming crucial working relationships. You will be learning in a group with fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees and responsible for your own personal projects. You will be based in your home country and will participate in training on a quarterly basis in different countries across Europe.
Your mentor will guide you, support you and will be involved in monitoring your progress and providing feedback throughout your journey.
You will also gain on-the-job experience. Arrow believes that by integrating you fully into the business and giving you the responsibility for your tasks is a great way to learn. You will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced people not only from sales teams but from across the business: engineering, services, marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts in their field supporting them in the following tasks:
You will meet and learn from experienced people not only from sales teams but from across the business: presales, engineering, services, marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts in their field supporting them in the following tasks:
- Run market analysis & analyze the internal history data (customer, sales…) to identify & target areas to create demand for Arrow
- Work with marketing to promote offerings & services and generate new business opportunities
- Qualify prospects, analyze the sales potential, and prioritize high return opportunities for further investment
- Identify the appropriate solutions to match the customer business needs
- Understand Arrow resources available to support and how to leverage these at the appropriate time to close opportunities
- Develop strategic customer marketing & sales plans
- Shadow a Field Sales executive while they negotiate commercial contracts/deals with their customers
- Build customer and supplier business relationships by having a good knowledge of current & future industry & competitor’s offerings, trends & technology
- Learn how to become embedded in accounts, develop deep relationships vertically and horizontally
- Develop and maintain a broad relationship with customers, suppliers & Arrow colleagues
Other, specific to the Graduate program
- Take responsibility for projects (individual and in group) and create innovative solutions that have an impact on what Arrow does as a business
This 12-month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day to day basis and how you can make an important difference supporting our customers.
First, you should check that you meet the selection criteria:
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- you should have successfully completed your degree in a Business related or other relevant degree before October 2020 or maximum 2 years ago
- fluency in English, Dutch AND French are key requirements of the program
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
You will also have a strong desire to:
- Innovate: creating new and improved ways for themselves and the organization to be successful.
- Collaborate: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Work differently: networking and working with colleagues across other cultures and in other countries.
- Be accountable: taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, successes, and mistakes.
- Show commitment: displaying a can-do attitude and strive to accomplish objectives.
- Put customers first: building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Your motivation letter (one page maximum) should provide responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you about the graduate position you have applied for?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the graduate position?
- What skills and experience are you seeking to develop through the 12-month graduate program?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the graduate position?
We can only accept applications from candidates that submit all documents in accordance with the above instructions. Any uncomplete application will be automatically rejected.