Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to work for a project onsite in European Commission. For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations,applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in J2EE, Web services and SSL/TLS technologies.
- Development of Java applications (full stack).
- Perform level 2 and level 3 support tasks.
- Elaoration of functional and non-functional requirements, business case and technical analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
- Participation in user, service and project meeting
You need to have the technical skills in the following
- Very good experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Very good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge or the capacity to swiftly acquire knowledge on Angular and Kendo UI (e.g. through a MOOC or other training).
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Sonar is an asset.
- Experience in PKI is an asset.
- Ability to work in English.
- Documents will be written in English
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, we are looking forward to meeting you! Apply now via this advert and welcome this new opportunity for yourself.
Who are we?
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 17.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development