Are you a Front end Developer specialized in User Interface design and looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a very dynamic team and interesting project at European Commission.
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Your responsibilites in general:
- Task 1: expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
- Task 2: assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture into information system development projects.
- Task 3: assistance with the conception, design and assessment of Information Systems technical architecture
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- Proven expertise in User Interface design: design of screens from requirements, usability principles, visual design practices, and design of reusable components.
What do we offer?
- You will be able to work in multi-cultural, international setting and be part of an interesting IT community in the heart of Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work for fast-paced IT projects that has an influence on European Union matters.
- You will receive constant support from everis for your career development.
- We provide compensation and benefits according to your level.
- If you are a freelancer, you are welcome to apply as well. We offer daily rate for you.
Did you see yourself in the above description? This is the perfect moment to apply. Apply now via the link and contact everis. We'll contact you as soon as possible.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Work From Home
- Professional Development