Role: Front end Developer
Location : European Commission (Brussels)
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, solution patterns and best practices in Web 2.0 development
- Provision of business activity monitoring, application life cycle management and rule execution engines, XML
- Assistance in the migration to new technologies
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements related to the area of expertise
- Risk analysis and impact analysis
- Develop new user-facing feature
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You need to have:
- Specific experience in Web Application Front-end technology.
- Experience required with React.js and Typescript;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc...
- Ability to work with a high degree of rigour and method and, more specifically, to follow naming conventions and coding standards;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project;
- Ability to understand, speak and write English
What we offer?
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
- You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
- Freelancers are welcomed as well.
Do not wait until tomorrow! Apply now via this advert and we will get back to you.
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development