Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Front-end developer at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Programming/maintenance of presentation layer of multi-tier applications;
- Design and development of user interfaces for web applications;
- Testing of web applications;
- Installation and configuration of web applications;
- Participation in meetings with project teams.
- As general requirements:
- Good knowledge in the domain of server side Java Enterprise technology;
- Deep knowledge in the domain of front-end.
- As specific requirements:
- Angular 7 or higher;
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and Font Awesome;
- Java EE 8 or higher;
- Java tools and frameworks: Spring data 1.13.x, Spring 4.x, Spring Security 4.x, Hibernate 5.x, IntelliJ.
The following experience will be considered assets:
- WebSocket in Angular;
- eUI Framework;
- Continuous integration and build environment: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, Git or SVN, JUnit or similar.
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're the perfect match for this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply! You can do it as a freelancer or as an everis employee!
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Work From Home
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development