- For their purchase department they are looking for a Standard Spare Parts Buyer ad interim.
- Length of the project: 6 months (extendable) via Michael Page - Interim Management.
- Location: Ghent area
Our partner is an international mining & metals company with a presence in more than 50 countries.
Building up and maintaining product and market knowledge for several purchasing categories
Prepare, negotiate and manage local contracts (OPLs, e-catalogs, service contracts, etc.)
- Preparation of contract review or new contract
- Price comparison
- Charging prices / price revision
- Maintenance of contracts
- Handling of one-time purchases
Handling of one-time purchases
- Identification of procurement needs and approach
- Launching price requests
- Place order
- Evaluation of one-time purchases
Assisting or independently performing one or more phases in purchasing exercises
- Easy in English, Dutch and French
- Good PC knowledge; knowledge SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical components (transmission boxes; seals; flanges; valves; compensators; brake drums; brake seats; bearings; laboratory equipment; small chemical products
- Bachelor level
- Being able to analyze well
- Good communication skills
Length of the project: 6 months (extendable) via Michael Page - Interim Management.
Location: Ghent area.